Text Translations in Hindi
Translations of the eighteen Jangchup Lamrim commentaries into English will be listed here as they become available, including a bibliography of published translations, links to on-line translations, and translations in PDF-format for download. (Please note that the Hindi texts below have not been translated or checked for accuracy by the Jangchup Lamrim Teaching Organizing Committee.)
During the 2012 Jangchup Lamrim Teachings, His Holiness taught five texts: #1 – 4 and 18 (see titles below). During the 2013 Jangchup Lamrim Teachings, His Holiness is expected to teach upon the remaining thirteen Jangchup Lamrim texts (#5 – 12 and 13 – 17).
1) Lamp for the Path to Enlightenment
by Jowo Je Atisha
आचार्य दीपङ्करश्रीज्ञान विरचित
अनुवादक – लोसङ् नोरबू शास्त्री
सम्पादक – डॉ. बनारसी लाल
श्री. ठिनले शाशनी
Download the PDF in Hindi, Tibetan and English here.
2) The Great Treatise on the Stages of the Path to Enlightenment
by Je Tsong Khapa
- This translation is currently in progress by the Central University of Tibetan Studies in Sarnath, India. The future publishing date is unknown.
6) The Easy Path – Stages of the Path to Enlightenment
by Panchen Lobsang Chokyi Gyaltsen
- Anand Ki Or. (A translation of Path to Bliss by His Holiness the Dalai Lama.) Translated by Parmananda Sharma. Edited by Prof. R.S. Tripathi. Published by Central Institute of Higher Tibetan Studies (now known as the Central University of Tibetan Studies), Sarnath, India, 1998.