Translations of the eighteen Jangchup Lamrim commentaries into various languages will be listed here as they become available, including a bibliography of published translations, links to on-line translations, and translations in PDF-format for download.
During the 2012 and 2013 Jangchup Lamrim Teachings His Holiness taught 13 of the 18 texts. During the 2014 Jangchup Lamrim Teachings, His Holiness is expected to teach upon all or some of the five remaining Jangchup Lamrim texts:
- The Three Principle Aspects of the Path by Je Tsong Khapa
- Foundation of All Good Qualities by Je Tsong Khapa
- Zhamar Pandita’s Treatise on the Stages of the Path to Enlightenment by The Fourth Amdo Zhamar, Gendun Tenzin Gyatso
- Zhamar Pandita’s Treatise on Special Insight by The Fourth Amdo Zhamar, Gendun Tenzin Gyatso
- Liberation in the Palm of One’s Hand spoken by Pabongka Rinpoche and compiled by Trijang Rinpoche
His Holiness is expected to teach on these texts together subject by subject, as He did during the 2012 and 2013 Teachings. For example, His Holiness is expected to teach the sections on precious human rebirth from each of the Lamrim texts all together, followed by the sections on death and impermanence from all of the texts, and so forth.
Please click on the following links for translation resources: