Registration To Attend
Once the next Jangchup Lamrim Teaching dates have been announced, all attendees will be required to complete three steps:
- All foreigners must apply for a Protected Area Permit (PAP) from the Government of India. Complete details will be available on the Protected Area Permit page.
- All attendees must complete the website registration form which will be posted after the date announcement (please see Step Two below).
- All attendees must register in person for a security entrance pass within the few days before the teachings begin (please see Step Three below)
Without completing all of these steps, you may not be issued a security entrance pass to attend the teachings. Thank you for your careful attention to these important details.
- There is no fee to attend the teachings or tickets to be purchased, but you are required to complete the three registration steps.
- You may attend for as many days as you wish. Attendance at all days of the teaching is not required.
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama has requested those who propitiate Dolgyal (Shugden) not to attend his formal religious teachings, which traditionally require the establishment of a teacher-disciple relationship. (For more information, see www.dalailama.com.) Therefore, the Jangchup Lamrim Teaching Organizing Committee will not accept any registration forms from Dorje Shugden followers or those who are associated with Dorje Shugden followers.
Step One: PAP Application Form
Please see the Protected Area Permit page for the PAP application form and instructions which MUST be completed by ALL foreigners (including those with accommodation outside of the Tibetan Settlement). Indian citizens and Tibetan R.C. holders are not required to have a PAP to visit Sera unless they have a foreign passport.
Step Two: Website Registration
- The Website Registration Forms will be available after the announcement of the next teaching dates.
- Individuals should complete the Individual Registration Form and leaders of groups (10 or more people) should complete the Group Registration Form.
Step Three: In-Person Security Registration
No one will be permitted to enter the teaching venue without a security entrance pass. In order to make this pass, all attendees must register in person within the few days before the teachings begin. More details will be posted here when they become available.